Facial wrinkles are a natural part of the aging process, but there are treatments available to address and minimize their appearance. Whether it's forehead wrinkles, frown lines, crow's feet, tear troughs, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, or neck wrinkles, understanding their causes and choosing the right solution for your unique needs can help you maintain more youthful looking and vibrant skin.
1. Forehead Wrinkles Forehead wrinkles are horizontal lines that appear on the forehead and are often among the first signs of aging. These lines can vary in depth and become more prominent over time.
- Aging: The natural aging process leads to a decrease in collagen and elastin production, causing skin to lose its elasticity and develop wrinkles.
- Facial Expressions: Repeated raising of the eyebrows and making expressions like surprise or worry can contribute to the formation of forehead wrinkles.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged exposure to UV rays accelerates the breakdown of collagen and elastin in the skin, leading to premature wrinkling.
2. Frown Lines (Glabellar Lines) Frown lines, also known as glabellar lines or "elevens," are vertical lines that form between the eyebrows. These lines can make a person appear constantly angry or stressed. A single, pronounced line between the eyebrows is also known as the "I want" line for reasons we are sure you can guess.
- Facial Expressions: Repeatedly frowning or furrowing the brow can create these lines over time.
- Aging: As skin loses elasticity with age, frown lines become more pronounced.
- Genetics: Some individuals are genetically predisposed to develop deeper frown lines.
3. Crow's Feet Crow's feet, also called laugh lines or character lines, are fine lines that radiate outward from the corners of the eyes. They are often associated with smiling and squinting.
- Aging: Reduced collagen and elastin production as we age causes the skin around the eyes to wrinkle.
- Sun Exposure: UV damage from the sun can accelerate the development of crow's feet.
- Smoking: Smoking can contribute to premature aging and the formation of wrinkles, including crow's feet.
4. Tear Troughs Tear troughs are depressions that form under the eyes, creating a hollow or dark appearance. They can make a person look tired or older than their actual age.
- Aging: The loss of fat and collagen in the under-eye area can lead to tear trough formation.
- Genetics: Some individuals are genetically predisposed to have deeper tear troughs.
- Volume Loss: Dehydration or inadequate sleep can exacerbate the appearance of tear troughs.
5. Nasolabial Folds Nasolabial folds, also known as smile lines or parentheses lines, are the deep lines that extend from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth.
- Aging: Collagen and elastin loss in the skin leads to a loss of elasticity and the formation of nasolabial folds.
- Facial Expressions: Frequent smiling or talking can contribute to the development of these lines.
- Genetics: Genetics can play a role in the prominence of nasolabial folds.
6. Marionette Lines Marionette lines are vertical lines that extend from the corners of the mouth to the jawline, creating a puppet-like appearance. They can make a person appear sad or aged.
- Aging: Collagen and elastin loss in the skin, coupled with gravity, contribute to the formation of marionette lines.
- Genetics: Genetic factors can influence the development of deeper marionette lines.
- Sun Exposure: UV damage can accelerate skin aging and worsen marionette lines.
7. Neck Wrinkles Neck wrinkles, often referred to as "necklace lines" or "turkey neck," are horizontal lines and sagging skin on the neck.
- Aging: Loss of collagen and elastin in the neck area leads to sagging and the development of wrinkles.
- Sun Exposure: UV damage from the sun accelerates the aging process and worsens neck wrinkles.
- Gravity: The pull of gravity over time can contribute to sagging skin on the neck.
We're certain you must have noticed that the causes of these many different types of wrinkles seem to be the same, (or very nearly so). That's why we, at Adonia Organics, created one serum to address them all!
Our plant-based, proprietary formula reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in just 7 minutes. Instantly tighten and firm sagging, crepey skin. Remove wrinkles instantly with Athena 7 Minute Lift!
What to expect
With advanced, botanical ingredients, this serum will tighten and firm your skin and minimize the sign of wrinkles. Continuously used on the red carpet – celebrities rely on Athena 7 Minute Lift for skin perfection.
Clinical Study (Proven Results)*
83% reported a significant wrinkle reduction in 7 minutes
* 100% reported results after treatment
Safety/regulatory status in the USA and the European Union
Consumer Skin Sensitization Patch Study
Skin Irritation Study
In the event that you are not completely satisfied, simply take advantage of our bottom-of-the-jar guarantee for a full refund. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Just give us a call or shoot us an email so we can process your refund.
* Conducted by AMA Laboratories. The study was approved by IRB to confirm the efficacy and procedure of the study. The studies were performed among a statistically significant panel of women ranging in age from 41 to 50 years old.