- Modify your daily cardio routine. Try high-intensity interval training instead of just walking or running at a continuously pace.
- If you are overweight, it's time to commit to dropping a few pounds. Healthy weight loss is known to significantly reduce those ugly dimples from your butt and thighs.
- Add yoga or regular stretching to your routine. Here are a few easy stretching poses to try: Chair Pose, Downward Facing Dog, The Cobra Pose, Child Pose, and Tadasana.
- Take steps to lower your stress level. Stress triggers the formation of cortisol and high the levels lower the ability of your body to burn fat. This makes cellulite much worse!
- Have some green tea to jump start your metabolism.
- Detoxify yourself with a diet rich in antioxidants. Raspberries, cherries, and blueberries are all excellent choices.
- Get a massage – Ayurvedic and deep tissue massages help in stimulating blood flow.
- Stay well hydrated. Drink at least 2 liters of pure water every day.
- Quality Rest ‐ Make an effort to get at least 6 to 8 hours of quality, uninterrupted sleep a day.
- Try Adonia LegTone Serum to reduce the appearance of cellulite by up to 47% and as much as 72% reduction of cellulite in six weeks.
10 SIMPLE TIPS FOR FIGHTING CELLULITE
By Bold Commerce Collaborator